Enlightenment Thinkers Presentation
- The American Revolution Activity is an interactive activity that gets students involved and excited about History.
- Students will take the roles of leaders during the American Revolution and will be confronted with the same problems they faced.
- Students will have to problem solve to strategize and overcome these obstacles.
- This hands-on approach to learning history will create more comprehension and long term learning because you will have captured their attention and kept them interested.
- The excitement of a simulation creates long term learning.
- This bundle includes the History Presentations: “The Enlightenment“
- This bundle includes the History Presentations “The American Revolution”