WHY HISTORY SIMULATIONS WORK
CREATE AN ENGAGING CLASSROOM WITH INTERACTIVE, HANDS-ON HISTORY SIMULATION MAP ACTIVITIES
History Simulations and Map Activities promote the social and emotional growth of kids, logical reasoning and decision making.
Simulations increase social interaction and enhance problem solving skills, individually, as well as in a group setting.
History Simulations are a unique way to increase students' interest and enthusiasm for history! Using simulations for education not only makes learning fun, but also increases understanding of why events in history happened. "Don't think they aren't learning just because they're having fun.
How Simulations can create an Interactive Classroom
What are the benefits of using History Simulations and Map Activities?
Articles and Research on the Effectiveness of Simulations
History Simulations are designed to:
- Engage Students
- Enhance Strategic Thinking Skills
- Improve Problem Solving Skills
- Stimulate Imagination and Creativity
- Encourage Exploration
- Teach Consequence
- Learning Political and Physical Geography
- Country's Situation and Circumstances
- Alliance Systems
- History's Impact On The Present
- Interconnectedness of Regions and the World
- Impact of Technology and Resources
- Engage In Real Diplomacy