- World War Two Simulation and Lesson Plan
- The World War Two Simulation is a hands on, interactive lesson plan
- Incorporates critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Students assume the roles of world leaders in 1939.
- Students are motivated to research their countries as well as the other countries
- The concept of self-interest becomes evident in this simulation.
- Each country has objectives to complete which keeps the simulation from getting off course.
- This World War 2 Lesson Plan will help you to Bring History To Life in your Classroom!
- Common Core and Online Ready!
- 1 teacher license for each teacher. that is going to be using the simulation.
- You can use the simulation as many times as you want.
1 Teacher License, 2 Teacher Licenses, 3 Teacher Licenses, 5 Teacher Licenses